Heylloo. I'm Leo and I personally welcome you to my blog. It's been a habit of mine to express my opinions and feelings through writing. I am not a professional journalist or writer. To me, it's more like a hobby. *Do click on the bird to follow my Facebook to see what I've been up to (:

Finally, you're here.

Diary entry #16 - 26 March 2012

Dear diary, 

Last Friday was the awesomest Friday I've experienced in a very very long time. In fact I almost lost my voice shouting haha. So here's a recap on how I spent my weekend. I pushed my tuition classes to Thursday and tagged along the spartan boys; Adrian, Aaron, Cheers Weng, Miing Pin as well as May Chee and Man Yi who joined us at lunch. We went to KLCC in excitement to meet our 9 SNSD angels at the Twin Towers @ Live 2012 concert. Thing is, we went there without any tickets and being clueless on whether we'll even be able to get a good view of the stage or not. We arrived at KLCC at 3 something and headed for a quick lunch at Nando's. We didn't wanna be late so we started joining the crowd and looking for a good spot at 4.30. Finally at 7, when we were all tired standing for so long, we decided to walk to the other side of the tower and look for entrances. 

After a really hectic journey of climbing over walls, and sacrificing Miing Pin's umbrella, we managed to squeeze ourselves in a small area, few meters away from the golden fan zone. We could've just ran inside and be in front of the stage, but there was a security barrier and guards. So feeling happy enough, after getting scolded by guards and forcibly squeezing ourselves in that area, we were thankful enough to be that close. And then, this happened. Some of us ran to the barrier crossing and a management lady passed us wristbands for Golden Fan Zone. We were high and happy as hell. She only passed out about 10 and all 7 of us got in safely. We screamed our lungs out knowing that we made it this far, considering we came without any tickets at all. 

So, about the concert. Even though I'm not that active anymore in chasing kpop news and songs, but I'm happy we were all able to meet 8 out of 9 angels, which once did influence me a lot with their lovely songs. They were all so pretty in white, and I just couldn't believe Yoona, Soo Young and the others were all right in front of me, kinda. Pity Aaron because Yuri couldn't make it. They were all fantabulous and I really loved their performance. Snapped like 1000 over pictures with my low quality camera of my phone. My friends took videos. Elecoldxhot performed as well and their an interesting dance group. Oh my god that was an awesome night, and never regret anything even though we were tired and hungry as heck. Everything fell into place (: Went for supper with them til midnight, and that's about it for Friday night. 

Gotta love SO NYEO SHI DAE. <3

Before we got even closer to the stage.

Golden Fan Zone ! We made it, so close ! <3

8 beautiful angels, in front of our very eyes <3 

The awesome adventure, with them.

On Saturday evening, I followed Zkay to a fellowship group in Puchong. We then headed to The Curve (I've never been there) and wanted to eat the famous meatballs at Ikea. It was too crowded, and we ended up eating McDonalds. How ironic right? All the way to such a far place to eat McDonalds. Haha nevertheless, I enjoyed the fellowship with these people whom I barely knew. Later on went to Murni for a session of supper and reached home at midnight again. 

On Sunday, I went and got a haircut and had lunch with my dear cousins Alena and Adelynn. She treated me :D how nice, we went to Caribbean Cafe. Food there was okay and reasonable for its price. I'm sorry for rushing this but I forgot to mention that I've got a new puppy in the house! :D. It's breed is unknown due to some rape-and-run case of my brother's friend's dog. He decided to give the puppies away, so my brother picked this cutie out of the 5. I named her Lexi, isn't she cute? I'm just rushing to write this because I wanna play with Lexi! :D but it's been trouble cleaning up her wee-wee. Hahahaha.

Lunch @ Caribbean Cafe. (:

The cutest thing evarr ! Meet Lexi <3.

Til then,
Leo.