Heylloo. I'm Leo and I personally welcome you to my blog. It's been a habit of mine to express my opinions and feelings through writing. I am not a professional journalist or writer. To me, it's more like a hobby. *Do click on the bird to follow my Facebook to see what I've been up to (:

Lemondrops

Eh, I've been naughty haven't I ? It's been months since the last time I've written anything. I've been lazy, yes. Though most things that happened were not post-worthy and for those that were, I drafted them somewhere in my phone and they went missing like the rest of the pile of junk in my phone, ha. Time flies absurdly quickly. It's only too late when we realize the amount of time we wasted and that we simply cannot rewind or buy time.


So, what is it that gave me the urge to write again, you ask ? You probably guessed it right didn't you. Pressure is peering through, trials is around the corner. I'm still fooling around, and it seems that the closer it is towards SPM, the more playful and silly my classmates and I get. Everyone is still relaxing, and I'm trying hard to not be lazy.


Lately, I've been getting pissed off at minor things that didn't used to matter in my daily life. I've been getting agitated at times when I shouldn't be, and at times when I don't even have reasons to be angry. I need better anger management. I used to judge people who were deemed 'problematic' by the society, you know, that kind of person whom everyone dislikes, and talks bad about all the time ? Now that I think about it, it seems that I'm one of the few in class who has conflicts with certain people. What happened to me ? It seems like my ego caused me to have conflicts with people and my intolerance towards their misunderstanding and my firm stand on opinions drift 'friends' away, even when I feel like I stood up for the 'right reasons'. As a student, I have to face the same group of people for 5 days a week. Even though it happens in every single community where certain groups of people clique together, it sucks that I have to avoid certain people so that I do not have to face the awkward moment of silence. 


I guess it's how life goes, we meet new people and we move on. Somehow it just saddens me reminiscing all that had happened. A bad friendship is like a story book that started with a good chapter and blossomed into a beautiful story, but then in a few pages in the middle of the storybook, the story goes slightly wrong and the storybook as whole, is ruined. There are very few chances that we get a fresh start, to start a new chapter. In my case, I was never given a chance. Thus, I have to move on. I need to stay strong and endure what life throws at me. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right ?


Enough about my issues for now. I've been wondering lately, trying to decide my career path after highschool. There was a fair in school the other day, where colleges introduced their programmes and what they had to offer. I couldn't decide what suits me best. My parents want me to be an accountant, and they are kind of reluctant to let me be what I want to be. Just because I picked up Accounts as an extra subject doesn't mean I want to be an Accountant. I haven't talked to them about it since I have the slightest clue of what I want to be in the future. But, I do have these courses in mind. I'm highly interested in studying commerce in hopes of holding a post of marketing manager or at least business administration manager in the far future. At the same time, I'm also very interested in multimedia design like 2D/3D drawing, web design, maybe interior design and also journalism even though I'm really really bad at drawing.. but I wouldn't mind learning to draw on screen. All of those fall under creative multimedia, and my third alternative would be mass-comm. Since tuition fees are expensive, I highly doubt that I will be studying overseas so I have to make a decision.


Got to focus on getting my grades up for now..


Til then,
Leo.