Heylloo. I'm Leo and I personally welcome you to my blog. It's been a habit of mine to express my opinions and feelings through writing. I am not a professional journalist or writer. To me, it's more like a hobby. *Do click on the bird to follow my Facebook to see what I've been up to (:

Life is a journey, not a destination.

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."- Havelock Ellis

We all want to hold on to the things dearest to us in life, not necessarily things but people too. We all try our best to make things work out, to make the best out of everything and to let go certain things to avoid further suffering. It's all about making decisions, decisions which can't be deemed right or wrong. Life is a journey, it's different and unique for everyone and you ought to find out what life really means to you. It's a journey filled with hardships, heartaches, jovial moments, and times where even just a smile on your loved ones' faces is worth every fight and challenge you go through in life. Life is a journey, not a destination.

So what if we make mistakes ? Every single person that have breathed air in this world makes mistakes every single day. We breath the same air, and we walk the same earth. So think again, each time you hurt someone. Those hurtful words you used, didn't need to be spoken when you could've been more polite. That little joke you made to make you and your friends laugh for a few seconds, could've broken down someone's confidence to stand up again. It's tough I know. But please, for the world's sake we all need to make a change and be the difference. The modern world we live in today, so called a 'civilization' just does not make sense if we act like lunatics. Speak life in your words, not stupidity. Every word of encouragement counts, and compliment is free. Tearing someone down doesn't make yourself greater. If you do not want others to stomp on you when you're down, then don't pride over someone else's suffering. 

What is this karma people speak of ? Is it true that the amount of good deeds you do, you will be rewarded with good blessings and vice versa ? Honestly, I don't believe in karma. There are just way too many people that do not deserve the comfortable life they live now, while there are so many good-hearted people diagnosed with diseases they did not ask for, poverty and famine are killing people who did not do anything wrong. Meanwhile, the rich and wealthy can shake their legs and not give a shit because it's none of their business. I just read the news today about a national bowler that raped a thirteen years old girl 3 years ago, and his jail sentence of 5 years has been substituted with an order which allows him to walk the streets freely if he 'behaves in good manner'. Otherwise, he would have to pay $25,000. Why ? Because he is a national bowler that has a 'BRIGHT FUTURE' ahead of him and he is needed to compete in upcoming tournaments in the future. Injustice in the world today has come to such.


Okay, so I've blabbed about things that you might not see a connection here or there. I'm just expressing whatever that popped up in my mind. I do not know how to transition  into this so.. LOL. 

A message to someone even though it would not reach that someone : I do not know what you want from me even til now. I had just decided to forget everything between you and I not so long ago, despite the beautiful friendship we had and all we've been through. I hate you for being such an ass, but hey. If we're gonna be strangers, let's just remain at that. I've heard of your notorious intentions and you've partly carried them out already. You hate me for a stupid reason, you know that right ? But that does NOT give you the right to intimidate me as well as try to ruin my friendship with my other friends. And I thought that when we became 'strangers' again, you'd at least be more polite and all. But no, you freaking lied to me about something so minor, that I can't bear the sight of your face telling what you call 'truth' to other people anymore. I've always taken the better side of you into thought and put away all your flaws. Now, I've learned not to be so considerate of an ass like you simply because you don't deserve it. 
I was utterly blinded. Not the first time I ask of you; stop trying to ruin my life.
Kthxbai.

Til then,
Leo.